Digital Marketing Team Member
Digital Marketing Team Member APPLY NOW
Arkib is a coffee enthusiast and growing specialty coffee company in Malaysia, united by the single goal to connect world with exceptional coffee. We sourcing green bean, roast the coffee to perfection, sorting coffee without compromise, bagging and put label each bag with our customer name and send out coffee with love. We are passionate and electric group of coffee expert, brand designer, artist, writer, researcher and all round team members who also happen to be hard-working and dedicated in coffee business. Come join us.
About the job
Arkib is looking for a creative, strategic, and customer centric Digital Marketing team member to join the Brand team. In this key marketing role, the member will drive development of 360 marketing campaigns — from strategic brief through creative concepting and production to content release. This role will also drive and innovate company channel and media strategy, as well as oversee a comprehensive product and brand marketing calendar. Digital Marketing member will partner closely with product, experience, and marketplace leaders across Cafe and eCommerce channels and work in the context of a structured, cross functional go-to-market process.
- Engage the development of campaign and marketing briefs to address defined business goals, including strategic vision, comms and messaging strategy, and delivery/channel strategy, collaborating with cross-functional partners to gather info and data to ensure overall campaign strength
- Proactive in marketing professionals
- Partner closely with the creative and production studio to lead the development of compelling and effective content, providing clear creative brief and effective and strategically grounded feedback
- Participate in creative production of these campaigns, attending shoots, events, experiences as relevant
- Manage or direct (formally and informally) regional marketers, providing strategic, creative, and operational leadership and team support
- Develop regional marketing toolkits to support the rollout and adoption of global marketing programs, guiding and supporting regional marketing teams as they bring global strategy to life locally
- Create, develop and maintain clear and comprehensive marketing calendars and seasonal concept maps. While collaboration with global and regional product and brand leadership, as well as any other marketing frameworks and tools needed to build strategic alignment and team and cross team transparency
- Manage portions of the global marketing budget and track spend to maintain regular forecast accuracy, as well as, providing regular, transparent reporting of campaign impact and ROI, highlighting impact and learnings, always with a growth mindset
- Be intimately acquainted with and champion for Arkib’s core consumers, and how their needs and behaviors vary globally
- Measure the impact of work, clearly and concisely reporting KPIs to all stakeholders
- A results-oriented marketer with deep customer empathy and brand sensitivity
- Able to speak the language of editorial and creative as well as business and strategy, and can deftly align the two
- An individual with a keen eye for design, content, and copy — and can comfortably connect the dots from these details to strategic priorities and vision
- Deeply collaborative, you love working closely with cross-functional partners and speaking across various disciplines and modes
- A positioning guru — your deep customer empathy gives you a knack for extracting the most compelling essence of a product or experience. You get why it matters, and for whom
- Able to develop an effective retail marketing strategy, with a deep understanding of our ever-changing media landscape and customer behaviors
- A strategic thinker, making qualitatively and quantitatively informed decisions, based on thoughtful reasoning and analysis, but also comfortable making bold creative moves when the situation call for them
- Deeply entrepreneurial, identifying opportunities to create systems, programs, value where there were none before
- An innovative and imaginative thinker — finding connections and mining stories through deep thinking and creativity.
- An authentic and inspiring leader, rallying your team and your partners around clear vision and purpose.
- 2+ years of marketing experience, developing marketing campaigns for brand-led retail businesses
- 1+ years of marketing experience in multinational corporations working on global marketing campaigns and strategies
- Strong track record of crafting successful, channel optimized, consumer-obsessed marketing campaigns executed across a variety of marketing vehicles: digital, ‘in-store’, social, experiential, etc.
- Experience with content creation and production
- Exceptional communication skills — oral, written, visual, data, etc
- Collaborative and solutions-oriented — skilled at the art of influencing, negotiating and navigating complex situations to reach resolution
- A deep love for great coffee, food, and extraordinary customer experiences
- This role is a physical one and the physical demands outlined below are representative of those that must be met for a team member to be successful in the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job which we’ve mapped out below.
- You have:
- The ability to stand, walk, sit for long periods of time (at least 8 hours per day and 5 days per week)
- The use of hands to handle or feel and the ability to reach with hands and arm
- The ability to stoop, kneel, or crouch
- The ability to squat, bend, twist and reach for items below waist level or above shoulders
- The ability to lift, push/pull, carry and/or move up to 30 kilograms
- The ability to listen and speak
- The ability to climb ladders, stairs, ramps and uneven floor and/or surfaces as needed
- The ability to have close visual acuity to perform repetitive visual checking, counting, spotting small defects, determine accuracy of numbers and package
A few benefits we offer
- Paid time off
- Free drinks at any of our cafes and a complimentary bag of beans to take home each week
- Discounts on any Arkib items and merchandise
At Arkib, you’ll be critical to customer enjoying delicious coffee. We aim to provide delightful hospitality to everyone who visits our website, in-person or roastery. If you’re ready to help bring amazing products to life, please apply and join us.
Arkib is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value an open mind, dedication to work, and a collaborative spirit. We hire based on these qualities, a job’s requirements, our business’s needs, and an applicant’s qualifications. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind—in the hiring process or in the workplace.
We may refuse to hire relatives of present employees if doing so could result in actual or potential problems in supervision, security, safety, or morale, or if doing so could create conflicts of interest.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.